Candidate requires deep Project Management experience to support the planning and execution of highly integrated strategic partnerships with third party partners in the Employee Benefits space.
> The candidate will be responsible for coordinating across the Sales, Product, Underwriting and Operations teams to define processes and develop timelines to support new partnership onboarding and block of business transitions.
> The candidate will be responsible for tracking and reporting on progress against plans, issue tracking/resolution and day-to-day escalations.
> In the case of block of business acquisitions or transitions, the candidate will be responsible for building out a transition timeline with supporting process flows in addition to day to day tracking of progress against plan.
• 5+ years Project Management Experience, preferably couple with strong process definition skills
• 2+ years of Group Benefits experience, preferably from a carrier perspective, with an understanding of the end to end voluntary benefits business process
• Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Strong analysis skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, external vendors, brokers and agents
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail to ensure timely turnaround
• Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
• Possess a high level of productivity, reliability, responsibility and accuracy while being able to operate independently.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.