* Interacts with Application team members to champion and ensure application-level security with the Enterprise Security Architecture.
* Interacts with Global Security to ensure alignment with the AXA Global Security Policy and Standards direction
* Interacts with Infrastructure Services to ensure network/infrastructure security
* Interacts with Compliance department to ensure regulatory requirements are met
* Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; providing technical and procedural security solutionsquestion.
* Determines security requirements by adhering to Global and Industry security standards; assisting with system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
* Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
* Upgrades security systems by monitoring the current security environment (industry); identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
* Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
* Translate business and IT security and privacy requirements to solution designs and implementation plans
* Develop information security technology roadmaps and strategies.
* Designing & implementing secure data architectures and security monitoring and reporting structures.
* Minumum 10 years experience as a practicing information security professional
* Certification preferred such as CISSP
* Strong technical and communication background
* Network and application security experience
* Map emerging threats and risks to strategic initiatives to improve security posture
* Must be able to manage multiple security projects and requests
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.