AXA’s Life Proposals and Illustrations team plays a key role in the support of AXA’s Financial Protection business. This team is responsible for the development, support, and strategic direction of the Life Insurance Illustration Platform including both product launch support and Inforce Policy support including all technology components of its straight through processing architecture. This team is also responsible for the dynamic design and functionality of the platform as a key supporter of sales growth across all of AXA’s distribution partners.
The Senior Manager of Proposals Compliance for AXA’s Life Proposals / Illustrious team will be responsible for Managing all compliance and regulatory requirements related to AXA’s Life Illustrations platform, AEGIS. Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the compliance review and approval process for basic ledgers, advanced concepts, and all supplemental or optional reports for both new business and Inforce AXA life products that are illustrated in the AEGIS system.
• Act as a liaison between Product, Legal, and Compliance teams and our software vendor to implement all necessary modifications to the system output
• Manage all required compliance related refresh filings that are required, and ensure that all illustrations are updated and filed
• Ensure that all product illustrations are kept current on all Federal, state, and industry regulations
• Provide litigation and regulation support for AXA in matters that require input from Proposals / Illustrations
• Represent Proposal Management at all Legal / Compliance implementation meetings as required
Strong project management skills and time management skills with a track record of successful implementation of multiple concurrent deliverables
Extensive knowledge of State insurance regulations
Experience with state insurance filings
Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance products and the Life Insurance industry
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA
5-10 years’ experience in a similar industry / field
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.