The Recruiting & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating recruiting activities for the Edison Branch of AXA Advisors. It involves taking a proactive lead on end to end recruiting processes and working with branch management to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency. Additionally, the Coordinator will be responsible for educating branch employees and financial professionals on marketing initatives and the digital marketing tools that are available to them.
• Coordination of New Associate Hiring
• Manage recruitment process and sourcing through recruiters, schools, and recruiting web sites
• Manage and promote Linked In for recruiting
• Create and maintain e-Relationship mailings for branch recruiting efforts
• Coordinate and attend recruiting events at colleges
• Run weekly branch recruiting webinars
• Connect with experienced financial professionals in NJ
• Promote AXA marketing initiatives and manage marketing activities within the branch
• Establish seminars for CE credits, CPAs, Trusted Advisors
• Distribute and track lead lists pursuant to marketing initiatives
• Coordinate directory calling
• Coordinate/schedule pension maximization seminars
• Attend seminars and help organize follow up
• Establish cross sell and one on one meetings
• Coordinate Business Services Group / calling of small business owners
• 2-3 years of recuiting experience
• Social Media Marketing experience
• Strong computer based skills
• Salesforce.com, Emerald, ClientLink, eApp, Paperclip, eRelationship experience a plus
• Research and data gathering ability
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Strong organizational & prioritization skills
• Advanced problem solving & negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to train and mentor employees
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.