Performs validation of test results for sales illustrations for the introduction of new variable annuity products.
• Review actuarial and business specifications to understand the requirements of the product or enhancement.
• Develop or modify test conditions
• Run test cases and compare results to in house developed Check system.
• Trace test case results to debug and analyze results.
• Report defects and status of the review using HP Quality Center or Lotus Notes tools and work with IT, in-house programmers and actuaries to get problems resolved.
• Track status and of condition review and defects and provide status report at periodic meetings.
• Run regressions.
• Work on the Production migration of illustration enhancements which occur after business hours on nights and weekends, typically beginning on Friday nights.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.