AXA’s Life Proposals and Illustrations team plays a key role in the support of AXA’s Financial Protection business. This team is responsible for the development, support, and strategic direction of the Life Insurance Illustration Platform including both product launch support and Inforce Policy support including all technology components of its straight through processing architecture. This team is also responsible for the dynamic design and functionality of the platform as a key supporter of sales growth across all of AXA’s distribution partners.
The Senior Manager / Proposals Operational Platform Support & QC for AXA’s Life Proposals / Illustrious team will be responsible for maintaining the operational integrity of the AEGIS Illustrations platform. This includes managing the implementation and validation during system maintenance, software upgrades, and enterprise system upgrades that interface with the proposals platform. In addition, this individual would also be the business owner of the illustration system User Acceptance Testing execution in collaboration with the PMO and IT QA. Key responsibilities include:
• Lead knowledge owner for the proposals team for technology and operations related initiatives including upgrades, installations, maintenance, and testing.
• Manage the implementation and testing of internal and external vendor platform deliverables and updates to ensure integrity of the Illustration platform and its straight through processing interfaces
• Manage the proposal software archive, database, and PC Lab in support of prior versions of the illustration software.
• Provide Level 2 Help Desk support for the Illustration software and platform including troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Act as the business owner of the Illustration System User Acceptance Testing process including coordination with IT, the PMO, and platform users and execution of User Acceptance Testing activities
• Coordination and ownership of the Proposals team component of the overall Financial Protection Business Continuity Plan
Strong project management skills and time management skills
Strong technical skills with Illustration system platforms experience (AEGIS, Welis, Win Flex, etc.)
Extensive understanding of IT infrastructure, with knowledge of AXA’s IT infrastructure, Hardware and Software highly desirable
Knowledge of life insurance products
Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5-10 years’ experience in a similar industry / field
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.