AXA’s Life Proposals and Illustrations team plays a key role in the support of AXA’s Financial Protection business. This team is responsible for the development, support, and strategic direction of the Life Insurance Illustration Platform including both product launch support and Inforce Policy support including all technology components of its straight through processing architecture. This team is also responsible for the dynamic design and functionality of the platform as a key supporter of sales growth across all of AXA’s distribution partners.
The Director of AXA’s Life Illustrations / Proposals New Business team will be responsible for successfully supporting the launch of AXA’s innovative new life products through the end-to-end implementation of new / enhanced product specifications onto the AXA AEGIS proposal platform. This individual will lead a small team that will work closely with the life product design team to prepare, manage, and implement product specifications for both the input and output of the illustrations platform. This team will also be responsible for the design and implementation of the User interface including updating and modifying the design through specification sign off and testing. As the Director of the team, this individual will also be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of the new illustration capabilities aligns with the Life product implementation schedule. Key responsibilities include:
• Sets the strategic direction for the life products new business sales illustrations within the product development process including the preparation and oversight of operational input and output specifications
• Coordinate all system updates for both new product launches and post launch enhancements across multiple platforms and vendors. This includes serving as the key resource across internal departments including Product, Actuarial, Finance, & QA to ensure successful implementation, design, and programming of enhancements to illustration systems from Product, Marketing, and Advanced Markets
• Serve as a resource of product and system knowledge by providing expertise, technical support, and creative guidance in the development of marketing materials to distribution partners, home office management, and staff.
• Provide strategic and tactical vendor relationship management to ensure that all required deliverables and targets are achieved.in a timely, efficient and fiscally prudent manner
• Responsible for coordinating with the product, legal and compliance areas to ensure that the proposal output for new product launches meets current FINRA guidelines, state regulations, and AXA standards
• Effectively uses product and system knowledge on unique cases to determine the need for specialized
illustrations, as well as resolve proposal issues.
Strong Leadership and people management skills
Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance products and sales concepts including IUL, VUL, UL, COIL
Strong project management skills and time management skills
Experience with Life insurance illustration systems
Strong knowledge of product actuarial specifications
Knowledge of State Insurance regulations
Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Should have a basic understanding of the IT infrastructure
10+ years’ experience in a similar industry / field
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.