The Chief of Staff is a key member of a team that supports AXA US' Chief Transformation Office Executive team and organization. The Chief of Staff will serve as the central point of administration for all of the Transformation Office business areas (Implementation Management Office, Operations, AXA Forward, Corporate Real Estate, Corporate Sourcing & Procurement, and Strategic Taskforces) within AXA US to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in developing and driving the strategic business agenda for the organization.
As part of this highly visible role, the Chief of Staff will lead key initiatives including: long-term business planning, project management, logistical operations, change initiatives, employee engagement, and communication.
• Oversee strategic and tactical business planning, requiring close communication with senior leaders to ensure stated goals are communicated and implemented
• Support the coordination and preparation for all meetings/events chaired and/or attended by the Chief Transformation Officer
• Preparation of presentations (messaging, data analysis, and materials), speaking notes and speeches for array of internal and external events
• Plan, prepare and follow up on key calendar events and key recurrent meetings led by the Chief Transformation Officer
• Assist in preparing for: monthly business area operating reviews with executive management team, internal and external board meetings, global Group activities and other outside conferences
• Conduct quantitative/qualitative analysis on financial, sales, and industry reports on a periodic basis
• Prepare written and graphical presentations, reports, trend analysis and executive summaries
• Ensure the Chief Transformation Officer is fully briefed and prepared for all day-to-day professional interactions including research, presentation creation, executive briefings, financial reporting, monthly and quarterly business reviews
• Collaborate, plan and organize with and through people to gather information from across the organization and write/create cohesive documents to make business recommendations
• Will serve a diverse internal client base, which includes executives throughout the organization & AXA Group, among others
• Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs of Chief Transformation Officer
• Strong integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of comfort/ease interacting with all levels of the organization, including senior management and CTO teams
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to:
o Manage multiple projects
o Solve problems and think strategically/critically
o Be proactive and have a comfort level with working in an often-ambiguous environment, anticipating needs and staying ahead of them
o Collaborate, plan, and organize with and through people to gather information across the organization
o Write/create cohesive documents to make business recommendations
• Extremely organized with attention to detail
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with ability to formulate clear and concise executive "messages" to internal and external audiences from complex topics
• Financial/Quantitative data analysis
• BA/BS degree - MBA a plus
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of complex project management experience and/or Chief of Staff role
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint & Excel (demonstrating advance use of charts, graphs, etc)
• Experience working with senior management in large business areas
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.