'- Responsible for supporting the goals and objectives of the IT quality assurance department by upholding and continuously improving quality assurance standards (both error detection and error prevention), policies, and processes. This can include validating existing and proposed software solutions in support of the business clients.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget, at the appropriate level of functionality for the client.
- May compile and analyze complex data on current errors, test coverage or related matters and develop presentations outlining fact based findings and alternate solutions.
- Work closely with IT peers in reviewing and clarifying the business requirements for the complex projects under review.
- May conduct training sessions with IT professionals and managers to roll out the new expectations and handle questions relative to the interpretation and applicability of quality and test standards in specific situations.
'- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience
- Strong knowledge of software testing concepts and methodologies including automation test script building/execution and agile exploratory testing; exposure to quality engineering principles
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with various software development life-cycles, languages, test service virtualization and techniques (e.g., traditional and agile)
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Good knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Strong influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Actuarial testing experience is a nice to have
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.