AXA Advisors’ Retirement Benefits Group (RBG) is seeking a driven individual looking to grow their career in an industry with unprecedented growth as an entry level Financial Professional in the New Jersey Higher Education marketplace. The Financial Professional will be primarily focused on enrolling college and university employees into retirement plans and providing financial education and wealth management services in order to meet their retirement needs. With the value-added retirement benefits we provide, employers can better attract and retain great employees. The work environment is fast paced, energetic and enthusiastic and is ideal for likeminded individuals.
Specifically, the Financial Professional will be responsible for:
• Conducting enrollments on-site at participating colleges and universities throughout the state.
• Increasing plan participation, contribution rates and asset transfers.
• Assisting in strategizing with internal and external business partners to develop presentations that target client needs and align with plan design
• Providing knowledgeable, objective financial guidance.
As an AXA Advisors Financial Professional in the RBG, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
The amount of support we provide for our Financial Professionals is unparalleled in the industry. We make the route to success very easy if you have the drive and motivation to make it happen. We believe in the people that we hire and will work with them constantly until they are ready to take the reins of their business and go full speed ahead.
In order to qualify and be successful in the Financial Professional position, you do not need to have a degree in finance or economics or a vast amount of work experience. What we do need is a financial professional who is a results-driven self-starter who is able to take ownership in what he’s doing and is willing to work hard to achieve success. The most successful candidates find fulfillment in knowing that, to a certain degree, they are able to control the amount of income they receive and that they are making a difference in people’s lives.
Requirements for the position include:
- Individual who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their economic future
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 registrations
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
AXA Advisors is positioned to offer highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals an opportunity to grow a thriving business.
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. GE- 130833(10/17)(exp.10/19)