'We are seeking a resource to support Smart Dispatch Efficiency Improvement Program, utilizing demand capture, deep level data analysis, and strategic management of lights-on resources
- Serve as an influential intermediary between the assigned business clients and the development and other teams in the IT function, and requires a developing knowledge of both environments.
- Work directly on smaller projects or as a team member on larger ones.
- Play an advocacy role on smaller less complex projects for the business clients in all phases of the solution development lifecycle for each of the critical stages, including: initiation, analysis, development, testing, implementation and post implementation follow up.
- Perform important intermediate level analysis and works closely with the business clients to identify core business issues in order to map out possible solutions. the mapping is used to develop the business case for action, defining the need, the method, and the benefits of proposed solutions.
- Undertake complex analysis to develop the detailed user stories or requirements of the solution in order to satisfy the business need.
- Work closely with Architects and others on the applications development team to refine the solution design, methods and outcomes.
- as the “eyes and ears” of the business, closely monitor progress to ensure that the emerging solution meets the demands of the user stories or requirements document. This may require the resolution of any conflicts arising due to any technical deviations from the agreed user stories or requirements.
- Work very closely with the testing team, using the user stories or requirements document as a critical guide, to ensure that issues are identified and fully resolved prior to roll out.
'- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of technical IT work experience
- Strong knowledge of complex software development concepts and development methods
- Strong knowledge and application of various software development life-cycles and techniques (e.g., traditional and agile)
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Strong influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.