Our Service Center is currently offering an internship opportunity intended to be a six month position where you professionally handle various types of incoming inquiries, via telephone from clients, regarding traditional/term life insurance products as well as variable life insurance products impacted by the financial markets. Calls range from simple requests to market sensitive complex inquiries from Clients and Financial Professionals. Successful candidate will deliver exceptional customer service while adhering to Attendance guidelines, Quality, Productivity, Availability,and goals established by the department. The Service Center is open from 8AM-7PM Monday-Friday. Work schedule will be determined every 2-weeks and can fluctuate daily within the hours of operation.
Must be able to start on December 18, 2017!
• College graduate. Experience in customer service, preferably in a call center environment , and/or Financial Markets is a plus.
• Strong desire to gain further understanding of the financial services and life insurance business.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
• Maintain a positive, problem-solving approach and spirit of cooperation in a team environment.
• Analytical skills, combined with strong business writing ability.
• Successfully manage a heavy call volume and sedentary nature of job.
Required to sit at a workstation while on the telephone for 80% - 85% of the working day
• Reliable; ability to meet attendance and punctuality standards
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.