This individual will be the leader of AXA’s Life Illustrations / Proposals team whose primary responsibility is to ensure that AXA’s AEGIS platform provides both new business and in-force sales illustration capabilities in coordination with AXA’s life product implementation schedule while also identifying and implementing strategic differentiators within AXA’s illustration platform that support the continued growth of AXA’s Life insurance business in the U.S. Key responsibilities include:
• Be the business owner that is responsible for ensuring that the Illustration system is positioned to meet the evolving needs of Advisors, distribution partners, and clients including sales concepts, branding, user experience, regulatory requirements, etc.
• Assures the operational end-to-end integrity of the life illustration platform to ensure that the hardware and software configurations are operating effectively, which includes the implementation of any required updates and specifications to the platform
• Sets the strategic direction for the life products new business and in-force sales illustrations within the product development process including the oversight of input and output specifications
• Provides subject matter expertise in the proposal management discipline in order to translate product and sales drivers into platform evolution approaches that support the achievement of organizational revenue goals
• Overall strategic and tactical vendor relationship management to ensure that all required deliverables and targets are achieved.in a timely, efficient and collaborative manner
• Responsible for coordinating with the product, legal and compliance areas to ensure that the proposal output meets current FINRA guidelines, state regulations, and AXA standards
Strong Leadership and people management skills
Strong project management skills and time management skills
Experience with Life insurance illustration systems
Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance products and business
Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong Interpersonal skills
Excellent knowledge of life insurance sales concepts
Strong track record of effective budget management
Should have a basic understanding of the IT infrastructure
10+ years expereience in a similar industry / field
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.