Reporting to a Director within the Chief Accounting Office, the Senior Accountant Reporting and Analysis is a key member of a team responsible for the preparation of accurate and meaningful financial analysis and reports for use by senior management in managing the business. Working closely with key members of the Finance and Controllers teams, the position will be responsible for the reporting, analysis and preparation of written reports to assist senior management in making key decisions
• Supports General Ledger Transition from People soft to Copernic G/L
• Assist in report development under new reporting environment during and post G/L conversion.
• Responsible for analysis and reporting of financial results to facilitate review and analysis for the department and Senior management.
• Provides supporting documentation to audit requests.
• Prepare SOX and MAR compliance requirements for multiple processes.
• Prepares documentation of Department reporting processes.
• Contributes to the transition of activities and related processes to the Finance Moving Forward initiative.
• Assist in researching new /and existing U.S. GAAP reporting requirements.
Internal Title: Lead Manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• 7 + years accounting experience
• Understanding of U.S. GAAP/IFRS accounting and reporting concepts
• Demonstrates strong analytical and technical skills
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines and work within a fast-paced, project-driven team environment
• Strong knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously
• Insurance industry reporting experience is a plus
• CPA is a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Charlotte, NC Office Address: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.