- Assist with Governance, Risk & Compliance requirements
- Management of 3rd party vendor reviews
- Liaise with External/Internal Auditors on identification of risk and remediation plans
- Prepare responses to audit requests including control design/execution and strategic risk mitigation programs points
- Support management of information security risk acceptances and risk remediation plans
- Responsible for SSAE16 and other internal control reviews & assessments
- Remediation of related risks, deficiencies, gaps or issues
- Assist with the management and tracking of all information security assessments (e.g. ISO 27000x activities, etc.)
- Partner with Operational Risk management, SOX PMO Office, AXA Group, Internal/External Auditors and Business area leaders
- Creation of reports, metrics and dashboards
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to meet overall business objectives
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering preferred
- CISSP, SANS, ISACA certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities under limited supervision
- Direct experience 5+ years working with regulators or internal & external auditors on IT control management and remediation preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, internally and externally with all levels across the company
- Ability to plan and execute on project plans
- Knowledge of risks and risk mitigation strategies
- Experience with presenting to all levels of management
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.