AXA Charlotte, NC Office Address: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC
IFRS and US GAAP Reporting
The reporting team’s objective is to provide financial data to be incorporated in the Group's Financial statements and for AXA Equitable and MLOA SEC filings. In addition, analysis of financial data is done and presented to Management to assist in understanding and reviewing the financial results.
• Assists and prepares annual and quarterly SEC 10K and 10Q filings.
• Responsible for gathering, analyzing and prioritizing financial deliverables to
facilitate review and analysis for the department and Senior management.
• Provides supporting documentation to audit and regulatory requests.
• Assists/Performs SOX Compliance Testing.
• Prepare Separate Company Financial Statements.
• Assist in researching new and existing SEC reporting/GAAP requirements.
• Prepares documentation of Department reporting tasks.
• Assists and monitor consolidation process.
• Contributes to the transition of activities and related processes to the Finance Moving Forward initiative.
• Supports special project requests.
Internal Title: Senior Manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required. CPA a plus.
• 2-5 years accounting experience and experience with 10K/10Q
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting and GAAP financial reporting concepts including SEC rules and regulations.
• Demonstrates analytical skills
• Insurance industry and accounting experience is a plus.
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines and work within a fast-paced, project-driven and team environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word)
• Solid understanding of consolidation principles
• Knowledge of SAP reporting tool a plus
• Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously a plus
Financial Reporting and Analysis requires skills related to the understanding and application of technical accounting standards and financial reporting including SEC reporting requirements and US GAAP requirements. Required skills include working technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas of financial accounting and regulatory reporting and analysis.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.