Website platform manager of EB360, AXA Employee Benefits’ (EB) customer platform serving producers (third party brokers and AXA Advisors), employers (HR administrators), and employees (policyholders). The position will work closely with business and IT stakeholders in an Agile framework to manage the platform’s roadmap of tactical and strategic deliverables. This is primarily a website product manager role, but it is built on Salesforce Communities technology. Familiarity with Salesforce is a big plus.
Working closely with all other EB workstreams (Product, Data Architecture, Distribution, Billing, Marketing, Customer Service, etc.), the position will:
• participate in Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, demos and retros
• gather and document requirements in user story components for delivery
• work with IT to closely manage releases through to delivery
• participate in and lead deployments, typically after hours and one weekend per month
• use strong analytical skills when designing and executing test plans
• communicate with internal and external partners on enhancement contents
The appropriate candidate will also:
• compile regular utilization and adoption metrics
• gather feedback from internal partners and external clients
• lead resolution of production support issues
• spearhead escalated problem reports
• apply insights to the platform’s monthly releases
• conduct platform training sessions as needed for internal partners as well as external clients
• create support documentation for internal partners, including the EB Customer Service team.
This role will involve partnerships across employee benefits, complex business rules and a highly optimized user experience. Candidate will be required to rationalize requirements within the larger business context and manage impact to downstream and upstream systems.
'- Candidate must have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience as the business manager of website platforms
- Candidate must have project management and implementation experience with large technology projects
- Strong process definition and analysis skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, external vendors, wholesalers, brokers and agents.
- Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
- Possess a high level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.