Internal Level: Lead Associate
The Corporate Investor Relations (IR) team is part of the Finance organization, which supports the Board and senior management in optimally positioning the firm to create shareholder value. The primary goal of the IR team is to educate and update current and prospective shareholders and analysts about the strategic direction and financial results of the company. The IR Team is seeking a passionate, organized and results driven Assistant to support the Head of Investor Relations.
The Assistant to the Head of Investor Relations will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to ensure the Investor Relations Office runs smoothly and efficiently. Responsibilities include:
• Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 7+ years in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 3 years experience in investor relations/finance/accounting, with a demonstrated understanding of financial statements and metrics.
• Competence to drive multiple projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to communicate complex information in an easy to understand format.
• Solid interpersonal and training skills.
• Capability to communicate effectively across management and with external contacts.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.