As a first line supervisor, is responsible for leading one or more teams of employees who interact with clients. Coaches and develops staff, delivers performance appraisals and feedback. Provides input regarding departmental budgets and resource levels. Designs and implements procedures for process improvements.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Coach and develop each representative on his or her communication/interaction with the client or the advisor. Utilizing coaching and mentoring as needed, he / she will conduct one-on-one sessions on a regular basis to determine best steps to improve performance in order to meet their goals. In addition they should promote the continued behaviors of those associates performing above goal.
•Responsible for promotions/salary actions, recruiting/ hiring and terminations. Manage overtime, headcount and recognition budgets for assigned area. Collaborate with HR business partners to administer timely performance management action as needed.
• Work with ABS partners, team lead and departmental trainer to identify training needs. Review progress and resolve issues through regular meetings and discussions
• Engage with departmental projects, technology installs, process improvement initiatives and other key business partners and share this information with your team and peers.
• Manage financial controls including suspense management, accounting reconciliation and error report reconciliation.
• Provides input regarding departmental budgets and resource levels.
• Designs and implements procedures for process improvements.
• College graduate. Experience in customer service, preferably in a call center environment , and/or Financial Markets is a plus.
• Strong desire to gain further understanding of the financial services and life insurance business.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
• Maintain a positive, problem-solving approach and spirit of cooperation in a team environment.
• Analytical skills, combined with strong business writing ability.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.