'- Responsible for developing software applications solutions or, of basic to intermediate complexity, for all or a component part of an assigned project.
- Develop, code, test, debug and document applications systems to achieve the objectives of the client group relative to identified systems needs. These systems may be new, replacement of existing systems, or significant modifications of existing software modules.
-Work under guidance on their project portfolio and will be expected to demonstrate sustain work progress toward greater complexity, built on the preparatory foundation of academic training and qualifications.
- Apply proven applications development methodologies, hardware characteristics, and other technologies to produce comprehensive solutions, within the agreed quality, service commitment levels, schedules and budgets for the assigned projects.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of technical IT work experience
- AWD coding and support experience
- DB2 SQL (or Oracle)
- Exposure to Web Service Calls (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience of XML based data transactions, FTP and Middleware concepts and J2EE Architecture
- Programing languages: JAVA, Java Script, VB Script, SQL (MySQL, DB2 and Oracle)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple system support and project assignments
- Adaptable and flexible.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.