The Digital Marketing Engagement Manager will be responsible for managing the creation and implementation of a variety of digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. This role includes coordinating digital activities, reporting on results, optimizing ROI and driving digital adoptoin and engagement. The ideal candidate will have expertise across a variety of digital and multi channel marketing discplines including email, digital content, landing pages and user experience. This person will provide strong technical expertise within a Digital and Multichannel functional area. Strong ability to develop and execute against strategic objectives and highly accountable. Ability to learn, adapt, and identify opportunities for improvement.
• 5+ years of experience in digital and multi-channel marketing
• Exceptional attention to detail; writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Extensive knowledge of digital maketing engagement technicqes, agency experience preferred
• Experience promoting positive Online Engagement and developing digital assets.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, a deadline driven environment
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.