The Email Marketing Senior Manager will be responsible for end-to-end management of AXA's email marketing campaigns. This role will work with brand, marketing, agency, data and digital partners to create and execute email campaigns that drive results. The ideal candidate will have deep subject matter expertise in a variety of email platforms and tools, coupled with knowledge of best practices to increase awareness, engagement and conversion.
• Manage entire build process for campaigns within campaign management solution; including workflow setup, delivery build, audience selection, proofing, edits and scheduling.
• Build email campaigns according to specifications: verifying copy, images, layout, links, and dynamic content.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create email campaigns and optimize email user experience, drawing on email marketing best practices.
• Conduct testing of subject lines, content, layout to improve email performance.
• Identify and troubleshoot issues related to HTML templates, segmentation, delivery, etc.
• Manage email tracking to ensure ability to analyze and attribute success of email efforts.
• Provide updates to marketing leadership and partners; escalate potential issues or opportunities as needed.
• Produce and deliver campaigns according to production schedules
• Ensure CAN-SPAM compliance
• 2-5 years of experience creating and executing campaigns using an industry leading campaign management tool in an acquisition role
• HTML and CSS proficiency required
• Multi-channel marketing experience
• Exceptional attention to detail; writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Extensive knowledge on email best practices to drive engagement and conversion
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, a deadline driven environment
• Solid understanding of CAN-SPAM compliance and email best practices
• Experience with programming languages such as JAVA, C++, SAS, SQL preferred
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.