The Social Media Director will be responsible for all aspects of AXA US’s social media presence and campaigns. This role will have accountability for developing the company’s social vision, strategy, roadmap and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have deep subject matter expertise in a variety of social media platforms and tools, coupled with demonstrated success in leveraging social media to drive measurable outcomes for driving brand awareness, revenue growth and customer support. This role will require working with our line of business, marketing and wealth management partners to help define social media efforts that will deliver results against our business objectives.
• Define a social media vision and strategy that helps achieve our corporate and line of business objectives
• Work closely with lines of business, marketing, and agency partners to design effective social campaigns for awareness, lead generation, conversion, etc.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to create, edit, test and publish all corporate-owned social media content
• Design, lead and implement targeted social media campaigns that deliver against specific line of business objectives
• Align social efforts with other traditional and digital channel marketing activities to maximize multi-channel results
• Work with 3rd party software to implement, track and maintain social efforts
• Track, analyze and report on Social Media results and use this info to optimize performance
• Create and maintain a social media calendar across multiple lines of business
• Partner with our Wealth Management and Marketing teams on social strategies for individual advisors
• Define and lead social servicing strategy
• Understand, employ and monitor best practices across social media, including competitor analysis
• Keep organization stakeholders informed on the latest social trends and identify new ways to engage our audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or similar field
• Have 5-7 years in social media strategy and execution
• Highly creative and customer-focused individual with demonstrated results in driving successful social media campaigns and engagement
• Deep subject matter expertise on key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pintrest, etc)
• Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in all aspects of channel development – including strategy, campaign design, implementation, testing and results analysis
• Deep understanding of how to measure and report on social media campaign success and ROI
• Passion for researching, understanding and harnessing emerging social media trends
• Proven success working in a matrixed environment to deliver results
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.