As a key member of the team, the Lead Associate, Data Analyst - Fraud/Financial Security works closely with the Fraud/Financial Security Data Analytics and Investigation teams. Analyzes escalated alerts generated from the various fraud rules, secures client accounts (if appropriate), documents actions promptly and completes specific analytic procedures. Assists with dashboards and reporting as assigned. Prepares updates to team documents.
* Process escalated fraud alerts, ensuring actions are properly documented and handled timely. Review the underlying transaction and perform specific steps to validate activity with the client or advisor. Collaborate with Operations and Information Security when needed.
* Escalate matters to the investigative team if appropriate.
* Perform specific root cause analysis activities on suspicious or attempted fraud transactions, considering the layers of anti-fraud controls; consult with other team members as appropriate.
* Analyze data files and create specific queries to identify suspicious activity, anomalies or trends.
* Assist with annual state fraud reporting, working closely with stakeholders across the organization to gather required information.
* Prepare reports to include team dashboards or summaries of alerts by category.
* Assist with annual updates to the anti-fraud plan, team procedures and other documents as assigned.
Demonstrates a working knowledge of:
* AXA's products, process and controls of the organization
* Understanding of the company's policy, payment and others administrative systems for purposes of performing analysis and reviewing controls
* Fraud risk and controls assessments
* Ability to analyze data quickly and accurately (i.e. strong Excel skills including use of pivot tables/data filters)
* Detailed oriented and very well organized
* Strong process and controls mindset
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible and willing to respond to unanticipated issues and constantly reprioritize based on business demands
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.