• Work closely with the Director of Life Competitive Intelligence to provide market, carrier and product competitive intelligence that will be used to help the various initiatives of our array of business partners. This can include:
• This individual would also be integral in the ideation, development, compliance review and implementation process regarding all Life Competitive Intelligence collateral materials.
• 3+ years life insurance experience/expertise required; Sales Desk/Wholesaling background a plus.
• Candidate will be proficient with life illustration systems, products and riders, basic life sales concepts and an affinity towards research and analysis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent with Microsoft Office tools: Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Access a plus. An intermediary skill level with Macros and Visual Basic and plus.
• Excellent organization, time management and customer service skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/priorities; able to reprioritize tasks and manage in a constantly changing environment. Strong attention to detail
• Relationship focused – ability to work with both internal business partners and external wholesalers / retail agents
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.