• Support Market Strategy Team by partnering with Pricing, Sales, Underwriting and other cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities
• Understand client and distributor needs
– Open dialogue with customers/producers/wholesalers/distribution management
– Analyze Life Insurance market to identify current industry trends and gain an understanding of what other products are being created in our industry
• Build Concept Outlines that describe market opportunity
• 3+ years of Individual Life Insurance experience with knowledge and understanding of:
o Wholesaler supported distribution through financial representatives
o Profitability and Risk impacts
o Product implementation lifecycle (design, specs, testing, etc.)
o Regulatory requirements (filing, admin)
o Policy administration
o Underwriting and New Business processing
• Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
• Analytically inclined with strong listening and communication skills
• CLU, ChFP, or actuarial background are a plus, but not required.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.