• Serve as main point of contact at AXA for the TPA/BPO Vendors. Respond to consumer & distribution complaints that are escalated from the TPA
• Collaboratively work with Vendors to build Vendor schedules, identify milestones and track the Vendor's progress to implement the process flows and integrations
• Partner with management of the other AXA service centers to ensure consistency with processes and reporting
• Work with stakeholders to set SLAs, identify the critical data needed to effectively manage the Vendor and provide information for reporting purposes
• Proactively monitor and manage the Vendors to ensure that they are performing all their functions in a “best in class” manner, including client attentiveness and representation of AXA
• Monitors dashboards to report on the service that the Vendors are providing
• Evaluate, respond to and resolve queries by the Vendors
• Work with third-party administrator to determine the relevancy and impact of regulatory changes.
• Serves as critical escalation point for service issues and complaints
• Oversee all complaint handling including Presidential and Department of Insurance complaints including Law referrals and serving as a company witness during litigation.
• Partner with Procurement during contract renegotiations including creation and tracking of PR/PO and Hiperos documentation.
• Primary person to submit and track vendor payments.
• Conduct vendor risk assessments, in partnership with Procurement Team.
• Work with Sourcing and Procurement to address vendor service issues
• Conduct review for SSAE 16, (User Consideration Controls) for vendors and sub vendors as applicable
• Meet with vendor periodically for supplier performance review (analyze spend(trend)), new services, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree. Prior experience in Financial Services a plus.
• Strong desire to gain further understanding of the financial services and life insurance business.
• Must possess knowledge of project and system development life cycles and implementation planning
• Strong verbal and written communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong Project Management Skills or Six Sigma experience
• Technical expertise with an ERP system, Ariba, or Sourcing, a plus
• 4-6 years of general vendor management experience a plus
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time and often under tight timeframes.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.