- Responsible for supporting the IT Quality Assurance department by writing and implementing somewhat complex quality assurance standards, policies, test plans, test cases, test case execution and test evluation summaries to enable the overall IT quality assurance error detection strategic and tactical goals to be met.
- Evaluate existing processes and standards and identify gaps relative to the enhanced desired state, and writes new processes and standards to fill that gap.
- May compile and analyze data on current errors or related matters and develop presentations outlining fact based findings.
- May actively develop test protocols to evaluate new systems proposals and actual applications to ensure they are robust enough to meet expectations and beyond.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of software testing concepts and methodologies including automation test script building/execution and agile exploratory testing; exposure to quality engineering principles
- Basic knowledge of, and experience with various software development life-cycles, languages, test service virtualization and techniques (e.g., traditional, iterative, agile)
- Good interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Good influencing, negotiation and elicitation skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.