• Initiates and/or follows up on sales calls; provides intermediaries with sales ideas; answers product questions; prepares proposal materials; runs illustrations; identifies new sales opportunities; and launches new products
• Client support activities may include: handling meeting coverage requirements; preparing for due diligence meetings; providing wholesaler communication and training; and completing sales analyses
• Works closely with sales staff on increasing sales in the assigned region and in developing and maintaining assigned intermediary relationships
• Identifies client needs & coordinates efforts to service assigned intermediaries
• Leverages strategic relationships with investment providers, advisors, and clients; helps articulate key messages regarding the investment portfolio, major market events, and changing areas of investment opportunity
• Maintains and strengthens knowledge base regarding all aspects of the investment industry, competitors (direct and indirect), and products available in the securities marketplace
• Stays current on rules and regulations of selling securities as outlined by FINRA, the SEC, states and all internal guidelines established
• Trains external and internal advisors on investment options
• Extensive knowledge of the investment industry and ability to recognize business opportunities within and outside the industry
• A self-motivated, positive team player, with outstanding internal and external communication capabilities
• Understands the unique needs of proprietary sales force, outside broker dealers, Bank Advisors, and wire house advisors
• Maintains exceptional interpersonal relations, including thorough verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to consistently deliver persuasive and compelling presentations in one on one, small, and large-scale speaking environments
• Strategic and critical-thinking skills a must
• Extremely well-organized with unfailing attention to detail
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 2-5 years’ sales experience
• Series 6 or 7 licenses required
• Prior account relationship management experience required
• Some field travel required within the assigned territory
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.