In this internship training program, participants will be offered the opportunity to learn about the financial services industry from a Financial Professional who has expertise in some or all of the following: Wealth Management, Financial Protection, and Estate Planning. Participants will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of activities, including:
- Learning how to prepare for meetings with clients and prospective clients.
- Learning the importance of, and how to prepare, presentations to clients and prospective clients.
- Learning how to research client portfolios and the importance of such research in the role of a Financial Professional.
- Attending in-house training sessions regarding issues relevant to the industry, including compliance rules and regulations and product training.
- Observing interviewing and sales techniques to learn effective interviewing and sales presentation skills.
Rising undergraduate college juniors or seniors, or recent graduates:
- Open to all majors, however a business background is preferred
- Work full-time (up to 40 hours a week for a maximum of 12 weeks) during summer or part-time (up to 18 hours a week for a maximum or 16 weeks) during one college semester
- Actively involved in local community and exhibits leadership skills (e.g. fraternity/sorority involvement, sports teams, community service, campus clubs, associations, etc.)
- Participants must be driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit and be results-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.