Client liaison scheduling/confirming client appts. Complete and process account applications and investment transfers. Maintaining client databases and files. Set up client information and financial planning tools. Prepare client budget work sheets.
ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS (approx. 85% of role):
• Answer phones for the producer(s). Screen and transfer calls. Take messages if necessary.
• Administer calendar for the Associate/Producer Group.
• Insure items are ready for client appointments, such as pulling client quotes, appointment reminders, and reservation of conference room(s).
• Filing. Includes printing brokerage statements and insuring contact histories are updated.
• Follow-up on all new business submitted.
• Help conduct service work such as address and beneficiary changes.
• Maintain strict confidentiality
• Use discretion in screening calls and visitors
• Manage and organize calendar
• Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, clients, and financial professionals.
• Respond to regularly occurring requests for information and regularly scheduled meetings, including Monthly Business Reviews,
• Branch/District meetings, and staff meetings.
• Use experience and knowledge to understand and anticipate administrative needs.
• Track incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports. Review and route as appropriate; draft responses where necessary.
• Initiate and assist in special projects involving Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Maintain files and access filed material in a timely manner when requested.
Goals: The goals are how the assistant’s performance will be measured.
• Phones. Answer phones in a timely and professional manner. Callers should not receive voicemail of a producer until directed there by the assistant. No complaints on the professionalism on how the call was handled.
• Scheduling. Associates should not have any scheduling conflicts. All logistics should be completed prior to the meeting. Example, client quotes and file delivered to the Associate, meeting room scheduled and appointment reminder to the client.
• Filing. All items should be filed in a timely and accurate manner. Contact histories updated in real time.
• Follow-up. Follow-up on all new business submitted within 3 business days. Report and resolve all omissions ASAP.
• 2 years Experience in Office Environment as Admin. Asst., or Associate Degree or higher.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Able to prioritize workflow and good communication skills.
• Incumbent will work as part of a team to provide administrative support to Producer Group.
• The incumbent should have excellent organizational skills and time management capabilities. Specifically, the incumbent must be able to juggle multiple priorities in a heavy workload environment.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.