The AXA Marketing Insights & Analytics team provides actionable information-driven solutions that continuously enhance client relationships for AXA HQ and advisors. The team is hiring an Insights Associate as a contributor to marketing research projects in support of the enterprise's strategic priorities and business decisions.
This Insights role will participate in key strategic research initiatives that increase marketing efficiency, CRM insight and capabilities, and digital engagement. The end goal is positive business results through collaborative partnerships with business areas such as product development, marketing, sales, digital, service, strategy, etc.
The ideal candidate has experience working with consumer data and a strong understanding of survey structure and analysis to perform the following under the supervision of the team’s leadership: manipulate and analyze data, deliver strategic insights, identify business opportunities, recommend possible solutions to business challenges, and prepare reports and presentations.
• Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Self-starter with strong problem solving skills. Pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
• Uses data driven insights, logic, and common sense to further stakeholders’ knowledge, insight, and action through marketing research results
• Operates effectively using a range of research methodologies.
• Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Extremely resourceful and tenacious gathering information from across the organization
• Knowledge of survey programming, particularly Qualtrics, is a plus
• Working knowledge of insurance business and industry dynamics preferred.
• The ideal individual holds a post-graduate degree in a relevant area of study (e.g. marketing, market research, finance). BA/BS undergraduate degree is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant market research experience, preferably from a financial services industry with a discipline in marketing.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Assistance is a worldwide leader in emergency travel assistance and has grown to 38 offices around the globe. Services now include emergency medical assistance, managed care, concierge and travel services. Regardless of how our company has grown, our business focus remains the same: to best use the knowledge and customer service skills of our employees to exceed the expectations of our clients.