Performs contract drafting of fixed, index linked and variable annuity contracts for the introduction of new annuity products.
• Overall responsibility and a lead team drafter for AXA’s annuity line of products, i.e., Employer Sponsored and Individual Annuity product lines(and any newly formed lines of annuity business) ;
• Draft generic and state variation in accordance with product design and regulatory requirements and prior filing experience;
• Circulate drafts and conduct product and legal review meetings with Product, Law, Actuarial and marketing Depts.;
• Draft filing letter and required submission materials to regulatory agencies;
• Revise/edit as necessary; analyze, research, respond and negotiate with internal and state reviewers to amend forms for any state objections;
• Manage workload to meet timelines;
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of at least five two years work experience in an analytical and drafting role.
• Must have very strong writing skills.
• Must have very good analytical skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Able to work under very tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Fast learner and self-starter.
• Work well in a team, but able to progress with minimal supervision and manage to project target dates.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
• Overtime during peak project times
• Familiarity understanding Product specifications and Legal and Actuarial Requirements for annuity contracts..
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.