NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
• Proficient verbal and written communications skills.
• 5+ years’ industry experience in the 403(b) or 457(b) sales market or as an individual responsible for the retirement plans of a school district.
• Prospecting skills/experience will play an important role in attracting new affiliations and cover the largest and most complex cases or relationship
• Experienced in account relationship management.
• Understands and able to use Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
• FINRA Series 6 license; life and health insurance license
• Manages operational duties to ensure the functionality and coordination across national and local associations
• Conduct market and competitive research and work with marketing to develop relevant sales and presentation materials
• Responsible for onsite conference activation and marketing
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.) pre and post conference to ensure maximum brand exposure
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Communicate directly with strategic partners and encourage trusting relationship
• Travel required
AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.