The AXA Marketing Insights & Analytics team provides actionable information-driven solutions that continuously enhance client relationships for AXA HQ and advisors. The team is hiring a Lead Associate of Marketing Analytics to work on analytics projects in support of the enterprise's strategic priorities and business decisions.
This Marketing Analytics role will touch key strategic analytics initiatives that increase marketing efficiency, CRM insight and capabilities, and digital engagement. The end goal is positive business results through collaborative partnerships with business areas such as product development, marketing, sales, digital, service, strategy, etc.
The ideal candidate has the appropriate data skills and know-how to work on: KPI measurement and reporting, marketing campaign analytics, and data management. Analytics projects will include targeting, segmentation, and optimization to support cross-enterprise strategic priorities and business decision-making.
• Works alongside manager on analytics deliverables in support of internal clients' strategic priorities and business decisions.
• Gathering and preparing appropriate data
• Perform analysis using most appropriate quantitative and qualitative toolset
• Generate actionable recommendations
• Analytics projects will support a wide variety of stakeholders including Marketing, Market Research, Digital, Sales, and Global HQ.
• Operates effectively on a wide analytics range including data visualization, reporting, statistical modeling and testing through applicable tools such as SAS, R, and Tableau. Quick learner and study on tools with minimal experience.
• Using languages such as SQL / SAS / Python, creatively transforms and prepares data into applicable structures that can answer business questions.
• Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills for presentations to business stakeholders.
• Uses data driven insights, logic, and common sense to further stakeholders’ knowledge, insight, and action through quantitative results
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to multi-task projects and priorities.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.