As Regional Sales Vice President, you will be responsible for the growth of 401k sales and related activities through Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and Northern Florida. Candidate will utilize sales date to grow new 401k business as well as coach financial advisors regarding 401k sales practices. Additionally, this role will require the candidate to be a champion for headquarters marketing campaigns at the local and regional client level. Leverage internal sales desk to grow 401k sales in assigned region and follow up on sales desk leads. The candidate will be responsible for communicating with Divisional Vice President on an ongoing basis.
Territory is: GA, AL, TN and Northern Florida
• FINRA Series 6/7 required.
• Proven track record of direct 401k sales experience required.
• Existing relationships in assigned territory required.
• Thorough knowledge of 401k products required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• CLU, ChFC and or CFP preferred.
• Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, with good computer and organization skills.
• Previous training experience preferred.
• Willingness to travel 95% of the time.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.