Associate Content Manager is a key member of AXA’s Digital team. Primary responsibilities will be to work within AXA's content management system to support senior content managers in the creation and maintenance of AXA's varied websites for consumers, clients and financial professionals in support of AXA's sales, marketing and corporate teams.
This individual will work closely with marketing, brand/advertising, corporate communications, HR and other business partners across the enterprise to build and deploy Web content, under the direction of managers in the Content department, helping to ensure effectiveness of content to meet strategic goals and brand consistency. In addition, the Associate will execute and support required administrative processes.
The ideal candidate is completely comfortable in a high performance, fast paced, high-pressure environment. Candidates must be detail oriented; adept at multi-tasking and learning new software; have unquestionable integrity and an uncompromising commitment to quality. Successful candidates will possess an eagerness to learn and ambition to grow within the larger Digital and Marketing teams. Demonstrable experience with html code and a solid understanding of how Web technology works is also required.
• Build new and edit existing Web pages by entering data/text into forms within AXA's content management system (CMS)
• Use the CMS to generate html for pages, test the results and ensure proper, brand-consistent display of pages within a browser
• Under the direction of Content Managers, execute basic html fixes where necessary to adjust the code generated by the CMS
• Work closely with content owners from across the organization to ensure their requirements are met and assets are deployed for timely delivery on project schedules
• Upload and deploy files and assets to the CMS
• Help ensure brand consistency and brand standards are met online
• Support the Compliance process by generating documentation and, where necessary, submitting documentation for Compliance review
• Help maintain documentation of Compliance submission process records
• Help identify and document Compliance expirations and necessary updates
• Demonstrated ability to execute some hand-coded HTML, primarily editing existing pages or re-purposing existing code for new pages.
• Some experience working in a corporate environment or large organization is desired
• Demonstrated knowledge of graphic design, webpage design, web usability standards.
• Must be able to work within cross-functional teams, and help guide content stakeholders to solutions to best support the desired outcome: improved user experience and ease of use.
• Requires some after-hours and/or weekend commitment on occasion
• This is a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. The candidate must have a strong ability to execute and deliver results
• The individual should be a self-starter with strong-problem solving skills.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Extremely resourceful and tenacious; comfortable multi-tasking
• Highly organized with unfailing attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree, four years of college, specialized professional training, or equivalent experience.
• The ideal individual will possess and BA/BS undergraduate degree
• 1 to 5 years’ experience in a corporate environment
• Financial Services and content management experience are a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.