Responsible for gathering, reviewing and communicating information on AXA’s Proprietary funds and Outside Variable Investment Trusts to various internal and external stakeholders. Assist in the preparation of various performance reports for AXA’s Variable Annuity and Life products. Assist in research and data mining for various fund analysis. Assist in the preparation of reports that are used for various product and fund communications. Collaborate with colleagues and actively support the goals and activities of the team. Provide general support as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years’ experience in Financial Services Industry is desirable but not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access.
• Working knowledge of Crystal a plus.
• Strong organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to actively manage priorities with competing assignments
• Ability to work well independently and follow projects through to completion
• Knowledge of mutual funds and/or variable products a plus
• Ability to interact and coordinate with various departments as needed
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.