The ALM Modeling and Strategy role will be a member of the Asset Modeling team within Financial and Hedge Risk Management. This position supports the model development for Asset Liability Management (ALM) of the AXA US business. The role will provide exposure to different local and Group teams, GA assets, and initiatives that affect the business.
• Bachelor's Degree in Math, Finance, Quantitative or similar discipline
• 3 years of ALM modeling or analysis experience
• Software skills including MS Office/Excel
• Experience with one of the major coding platforms (VBA, C++, Python, etc.)
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Solid interpersonal/relationship management/communication skills – the ability to foster good working relationships with business partners is needed to gather required data and analysis
• Solid understanding of financial reporting key metrics
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.