This position is a part of the AXA Distributors eStrategy Team supporting the Individual Annuity and Retirement Plan Services business lines’ wholesaler social media program. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for the execution of social media content acquisition, monitoring and curation. They will also be responsible for: wholesaler profile creation, training, user adoption programs and reporting. This position will partner closely with Sales & Distribution, Marketing, Advertising/Compliance and Digital leads to cultivate social media as a strategic business initiative. The ideal candidate for this position will possess strong digital marketing strategy, compliance and supervisory experience and project management skills.
• Administer the creation and publishing of social media content, as well as track, monitor and listen for effectiveness for the Individual Annuity, 401k, 403b and 457 business lines
- Produce smart, creative, and personalized social content to facilitate and help cultivate sales relationships and conversations
- Write and edit social media copy that demonstrates correct voice, subject-matter expertise and best practices
- Adhere to compliance and advertising guidelines to satisfy FINRA and organizational standards
- Manage regulatory risk and compliance via policy and process evolution
• Maintain marketing calendar with accurate and up-to-date content; work closely with Marketing, Sales and Distribution teams to develop ideas for content acquisition and curation to showcase specific sales, product and thematic campaigns
- Create monthly social media calendars for all platforms based on overall marketing calendars/focus
- Conduct social media competitive and comparative analysis
• Manage multiple business lines with distinct goals yet benefit from collaboration
- Collaborate with team to assess social media needs and opportunities for improvement and growth
• Implement and execute a test, measure and learn approach: understand prior social media campaign performance & draw insights from our prior experience; ensure learnings are used to inform future campaign design.
- Develop monthly metrics reporting and optimization recommendations; Provide social monitoring reporting to manage risks and identify opportunities
- Manage social media tool evolution and usage
• Develop and execute training and user adoption program
• Position requires performing other duties and special assignments not specifically stated
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with social media and digital marketing; compliance and/or supervisory role in the financial services and insurance industry experience a plus
• Digital marketing and social media savvy, including measurement methodologies for major social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
• Working knowledge and experience with social listening and content curation tools (i.e. HearSay Social, Curata, NewsCred)
• FINRA Licenses 6/7 and 26/24 preferred. Must be willing and able to obtain these licenses within 60 days of hire date.
• An exceptional attitude and flexibility to adapt to evolving responsibilities
• Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
• Meticulous attention to detail in writing and editing
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• BA in Marketing, Business Administration/Management or business-related field
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.