The Client Services Associate will work closely with Account Management, Operations and Finance to manage day to day client inquiries and escalations, to drive process and change initiatives, and to perform various administrative tasks related to the management of the client account.
• Serves as the primary point of client escalation for all operational matters
Liase with other department heads in order to manage escalation resolution, as well as communication back to the client.
• Own communication back to the client on outcome, resolution, and remediation plan
Process Improvement Initiatives
• Manage projects and process improvement initiatives related to efficiencies and customer service improvements
• Oversee change management requests and initiatives driving by client requests
• Maintain updates to internal systems and process documentation as needed
• Work closely with Account Managers to communicate any changes with existing accounts, and to develop action plans as needed to address ongoing service-related concerns
• Ensure documentation related to our processes and procedures for client services are monitored regularly and kept up to date.
• Serve as part of the project team responsible for implementing new business
• Build protocols on internal systems to reflect all processes and customization
• Communicate with the client to ensure their needs and requirements are understood and addressed
Metrics and Inventory Oversight
• Oversight of operational metrics and claims inventory, specifically to ensure client service levels are being met.
• Hold regular meetings to monitor operational processes and claims inventory associated with PPO revenue
• Develops and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
• Support eligibility process for clients, including uploads and process maintenance
• Support ACA, card printing, and other administrative tasks as needed
1. POSITION CONTEXT
AXA is a global leader in financial protection, representing nearly 100 billion Euros worth of turnover across its 3 businesses (Life & Savings, Property & Casualty and Asset Management). AXA Partners, launched in Sept 2015, is a new business unit dedicated to developing AXA’s partnership business that makes up ~10% of the AXA business globally. The mission of AXA partners is to design, implement and manage relationships with selected global partners and support AXA entities to develop successful local partnerships.
The main partnerships will be articulated around 4 areas, including 3 sector-led divisions (Automotive, Bancassurance, Telco/ Utilities/ Retail/ Digital Platforms and IoT) as well as Transversal Cross-sector Operations, covering topics across sectors (finance, capabilities, governance, and support to community animation).
The sector-led divisions have a business development role, and the following objectives:
• Management of global deals – building on a global network of KAM
• Support of significant deals at local or regional level
• Development and enrichment of sector value propositions – with credentials by sector (to be turned into products by marketing teams)
The transversal cross-sector team will aim to support and coordinate all sector-led divisions and steer and support local entities and Global BUs in their partnership operations.
Reporting/ Working Relationships:
• Account Management Team
• Director, Operations Department
• Manager, Finance Department
• Manager, Claims Department
• Interco Team
• Regional ICFM Offices
• AXA Travel Insurance and associated travel hubs
• AXA Assistance Client Contacts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Suite products including Powerpoint, Excel, & Visio
Experience in working with multiple CM/Data collection systems
Ability to work well with others and collaborate on projects
Proven problem solving abilities, ability to use creativity to resolve escalations and propose process changes and efficiencies
Previous strategic client-facing experience
Strong background in service or claims operations
Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Assistance is a worldwide leader in emergency travel assistance and has grown to 38 offices around the globe. Services now include emergency medical assistance, managed care, concierge and travel services. Regardless of how our company has grown, our business focus remains the same: to best use the knowledge and customer service skills of our employees to exceed the expectations of our clients.