The Client Services Associate will work closely with Account Management, Operations and Finance to manage day to day client inquiries and escalations, to drive process and change initiatives, and to perform various administrative tasks related to the management of the client account.
• Monitor shared inbox for client services team, and triage various requests as they are submitted
• Manage low-level escalation requests, and connect with more senior client services team members as needed based on the request and problem
• Develops and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
• Run and manage case fee reporting for clients
• Manage eligibility process for clients, including uploads and process maintenance
• Support ACA, card printing, and other administrative tasks as needed
• Update systems as protocol changes occur
• Communicate changes back to the relevant department leads
1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Suite products including Powerpoint, Excel, & Visio
Experience in working with multiple CM/Data collection systems
Ability to work well with others and collaborate on projects
Proven problem solving abilities, ability to use creativity to resolve escalations and propose process changes and efficiencies
Strong background in service or claims operations
Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Assistance is a worldwide leader in emergency travel assistance and has grown to 38 offices around the globe. Services now include emergency medical assistance, managed care, concierge and travel services. Regardless of how our company has grown, our business focus remains the same: to best use the knowledge and customer service skills of our employees to exceed the expectations of our clients.