• Manage the implementation of Retirement Plan Services digital projects
• Provide business-side subject matter expertise & liaise with strategic business partners (e.g. Marketing, IT, Operations, etc.) in delivering complex programs/projects, particularly in conjunction with AXA’s Digital Transformation
• Work with Digital Marketing team to design content and provide business perspective on all Digital communication portals
• Execute strategies to drive adoption of new Digital tools by Advisors and Clients
• Conduct research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and develops formal recommendations for presentation to management
• BA/BS required
• 7-10 years of experience in the Retirement Savings business
• Digital project experience- Familiarity with Digital landscape is a must (Social Media, Web, Mobile apps)
• Experience in Defined Contributions market
• Self-motivated, confident, organized, enthusiastic and have a good work ethic
• Knowledge of and experience with project & system development life cycles, implementation planning and vendor management
• Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management
• Ability to present to customers and project sponsors and play a supporting role in presentations to higher levels of management
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.