The Sr. Manager Recruiting & Retail Development Initiatives will work as an internal management consultant leading the implementation of select AXA leadership development programs, partnering with the Head of AXA Advisor Field Recruiting Team, and working on retail development initiatives under the overall direction of the Chief Sales Officer. This person will work with a diverse internal/external client base which includes Wealth Management and other key internal clients or field advisory groups, Branch Managers and District Managers, and vendors to identify best practices, programs and platforms.
• Manages retail development projects through full lifecycle
• Analyzes current processes and procedures, recommends and implements efficiencies and improvements
• Actively participates in field advisory committees, management advisory committees and collaborate with other business areas
• Creates, reviews, and edits recruiting-based materials, creates proficiencies around related tools, promotional pieces and flyers
• Partner on centralized recruiting efforts including supporting Taleo project and other initiatives
• Lead or partner on AXA’s Emerging Leaders program
• Will act as a “Recruiting Lead Consultant”, building relationships with select branches to drive engagement and recruiting results
• Lead for targeted college and universities, driving high-level partnerships to enable recruiting opportunities
• Will require ~15 percent travel (flexibility however exists pending project workload and focus)
• Partner on New EVP (New Branch Manager) on-boarding program
• Lead project manager for AXA Advisors’ applicant tracking portal
• This position will also assist in team development, goal setting and act in a coach capacity
• 2-5 years of experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management
• Ability to influence others without authority
• Strong analytical skills
• Research and data-gathering ability
• Advanced problem-solving and resolution skills
• Able to build strong relationships with clients and business partners through formal and informal means
• Experience managing multiple projects from inception to completion while adjusting effectively to changing priorities, both within and across business units and locations.
• Promotes the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practices to foster individual and team development
• Has a thorough knowledge of recruiting principles and practices
• Experience as hands-on recruiter (including LinkedIn best practices)
• Experienced, proven instructional organizational development experience including non-management, management and leadership programs
• Strong knowledge and experience working with alternative delivery methods including web based, digital tools and has sales knowledge
• Experience and demonstrated success interacting with Financial Professional and Sales Managers
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.