The Training Coordinator is a valuable member of the Training Team who is responsible for planning and executing all training event logistics, maintaining the iLearn learning management system (LMS), maintaining all training metrics, and assisting the Training Team with development and delivery of training materials. The Training Coordinator will have proven LMS administration and event planning skills. This person will own the training planning processes and will work to streamline and simplify all aspects of the processes.
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
• Provide logistical support for the Training Team including but not limited to: coordinate training schedules, printing, pre-work, surveys, materials, and rosters for all training programs, including frequent new hire orientations
• Work with Information & Technology team to onboard new hires
• Perform monthly and quarterly reporting related to learning program performance
• Maintain training room readiness: PCs, phones, supplies
• Administer and ensure effective use of the learning management system
• Administer and ensure effective use of SharePoint
• Serve as Training point-of-contact for organization
• Provide end-user support to employees working inside the learning management system
• Provide support for the creation, editing, and/or proofreading of some training materials, including videos, reference cards, and PowerPoint decks
• Assist in execution of training when needed
• Assist with the administration of off-site events as applicable
• Manifests the AXA Leadership Framework at an Individual Contributor level
Education, Experience, and Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (in lieu of degree, 5-7 years of experience performing Role and Responsibilities)
• 1-3 years of training coordination experience
• Demonstrated experience working with learning management systems (Cornerstone)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Must be highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about working in a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
• Collaborative and self-sufficient
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be comfortable communicating with contacts across a variety of teams, roles, and cultures and interacting with different personality types
• Customer service experience in any capacity (such as a teaching assistant or tutor, through volunteer work, etc.)
• Interest in gaining knowledge and experience in: training program administration, training facilitation, integrations of technical systems
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• High proficiency using MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience working in eLearning content creation tools such as Captivate.
• Fluent in Spanish or other language
Work is performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel the computer; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Assistance is a worldwide leader in emergency travel assistance and has grown to 38 offices around the globe. Services now include emergency medical assistance, managed care, concierge and travel services. Regardless of how our company has grown, our business focus remains the same: to best use the knowledge and customer service skills of our employees to exceed the expectations of our clients.