Internal Grade level: 4C
The Chief Transformation Office - Project Manager is an integral member of the Transformation office and provides support to the Results Delivery Office to achieve AXA’s Ambition 2020. The successful candidate will be a high energy individual with leadership capabilities and significant experience managing detailed, multi-workstream project schedules. This position will help manage the daily work schedule, analyze data, generate appropriate reports, and work collaboratively with all other members of the Results Delivery Office. Additionally, this position will deliver the following:
• Assist key leadership team members in identifying, prioritizing and implementing transformational objectives in their business operations using operational excellence/business process techniques and resources.
• Support multiple Transformation teams to document business processes into a plan to drive productivity or efficiency.
• Works with team members and peers to generate solutions to business and operational issues, including key processes and risk assessments.
• Own the build, development and reporting on a tightly integrated Transformation results delivery plan across multiple workstreams Integral knowledge of how to manage multiple work stream schedules is a highly critical aspect of this role.
• Assist and direct internal team members with day-to-day management of the program schedule, including generation of dashboards/reporting.
• Delivers data extracted from the work schedule to proactively manage issues/risks along with the critical path.
• Draws conclusions based on independent evaluation of data and project schedules for review by the Transformation team.
• Domestic travel on an as needed basis depending upon the projects being supported.
• Generate documentation for all necessary meetings and workshops as well as track delivery of follow-ups and outcomes.
• Develop and manage all project logs and artifacts, including non-direct oversight and influence.
• Work seamlessly with onshore & offshore team members to achieve outcomes.
• 4-8 years of business experience and demonstrated in-depth knowledge in discipline(s) applicable to the AXA US business model.
• 4-8 years experience as of project manager supporting complex programs is highly desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are absolutely essential.
• Facilitation of meetings and communication of results to project team members.
• Develop strong relationships with business partners and team members through data accuracy and integrity without exception.
• Experience working with complex project schedules and the ability to interpret results.
• Proven analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to balance competing priorities.
• Maintain highest ethical standards; demonstrate practicality, integrity and respect for others. Promotes diversity and a culture of inclusion.
• Business process consulting techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) a strong plus.
• Change management experience is a strong plus
• Experience supporting budget tracking and financial reporting is a strong plus.
• Great attitude and teamwork are differentiating factors, including promoting a strong team culture and values.
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Major in finance, mathematics, operational research or business administration is preferable.
• PMP certification is highly desirable
• Basic software skills with; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio (or equivalent process mapping software)
• Experience with Microsoft Project suite is mandatory
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.