The Lead Manager, Funds Management Group, will play a significant role in the development of strategy and execution for 1290 Funds marketing programs.
• Partner with Analytics & Multi-channel Marketing teams to develop success metrics and analyze, recommend, and optimize campaigns in order to achieve business goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• 5+ years experience in Marketing; Financial Services experience desired but not required
• Proven track record in campaign management and relationship building
• Strong project management skills including experience managing project budgets
• Highly effective communicator with a proven track record of developing strong relationships across an organization is critical
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.