The Marketing Lead Associate helps in the planning, development and execution of integrated marketing programs for the Wealth Management and 1290 Funds businesses.
Partnering with all Marketing functions, as well as with business lines, AXA Advisors, Operations, IT, Legal and the Finance organizations, the Associate will drive marketing designed to capitalize on market opportunity.
The Marketing Associate will serve as a point of contact and relationship manager with one or more business areas and distribution organizations, ensuring alignment of marketing strategies with business objectives.
• Help develop and execute integrated marketing programs to support the product and distribution teams in the lines of business.
• Manage marketing projects end-to-end, securing approvals along the way as required (e.g., from the product teams, legal and compliance), managing vendors and agencies as appropriate and delivering on time and on budget.
• Assist in updating and creating new marketing materials such as sales collateral, sales ideas, and newsletters.
• Collaborate with marketing colleagues in carrying out these responsibilities, for example:
o Partner with the Brand team to ensure execution of all initiatives is aligned with AXA brand positioning
o Partner with the Analytics team to develop metrics, track and report on results of marketing programs
• 2+ years experience in Marketing; Financial Services experience a plus
• Strong project management skills including experience managing project budgets
• Highly effective communicator with a proven track record of developing strong relationships across an organization
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and execute on multiple projects with strict timelines
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.