• Support implementation of retirement plans / 401k marketing programs in connection with product launches, promotion of existing products and our overall retiremnt plan services.
• While assisting in implementation of marketing programs, engage other teams in Retirement Plan Services Line of Business (e.g., Distribution, Product Development, COO), Marketing & Communications (Insight & Analytics, Brand & Customer Experience, Digital & Multichannel and Corporate Communications), as well as Legal and Compliance as necessary throughout projects and from time to time as needs arise.
• Participate in development of integrated marketing campaigns, including:
- Reiterating value proposition to target customers and other key stakeholders (e.g., advisors, consultants, firm gatekeepers)
- Creation or maintenance of marketing collateral and content, and articulation of required elements for production and/or promotion across mediums (print, online, digital)
- Writing creative brief where needed to engage others (external/internal) in concept development or graphic design
- Manage process from end to end until production and delivery
• Seek feedback, qualitative and quantitative, on success of discrete promotional materials and integrated campaigns. Track results, implement required improvements and monitor results.
• Act as brand and customer centricity advocate and ambassador on behalf of Marketing & Communications community throughout the company.
• Ideally, eight+ years product marketing experience, acting independently or as mid-level manager, leading marketing or sales efforts of financial products (such variable annuities, life insurance products, mutual funds or other investment offerings)
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong understanding of financial markets and product categories
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills; Strong ability to multitask and operate across multiple projects
• Solid Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.