EVP assistant position is a critical position, as this role works with both internal and external customers. The EVP Admin is responsible for:
• Keeping the EVP organized and prepped for meetings, trainings, and interviews.
• Coordinating EVP travel, expense management, spending account management, coordinating approximately 5-10 branch events per year.
• This position would coordinate branch recruiting efforts to include tracking, Regional reporting, EXP follow up (with EVP), and scheduling career fairs (to include universities).
• Weekly run of management reports.
• Assisting BCM to assist in follow up on completion of annual firm element and annual compliance meeting.
• Assist in digital marketing for the EVP and branch, to include Hearsay Social and a branch Facebook page.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.